From: Friedrich, Anna MAJ, HHC 2BCT 4ID (M) PAO <anna.friederich@bct2id4.army.mil>
Subject: [U] RE: EMPLOYMENT
To: "Sam hamama" <hamama_sam@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2006, 2:50 AM

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY

Sam,

            I heard you did not return to Duke, but was not told why, I would like to hear the story if you care to tell me.  I miss you at Duke, I always considered you my friend among a lot of the turmoil at 3-16.  I hope all is going well, have you found another job?  What will you do?

            I did finally get all my media outlets paid, it was a good feeling to finish what 155BCT started.  As far as the vehicle, I am now being told it belongs to the state department and they want it back.  Do you know what kind of contract or agreement was drawn on the truck?  I really do want to get it back to them if possible.

If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask.  You are an excellent interpreter, very smart and a good person, I wish you would have stayed on, but I know youâre glad to be back with your family again.

Take care and keep in touch,

Anna

Anna R. Friederich

MAJ, OD