From: Gilinsky Capt David
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 16:21
To: Haytham Faraj; Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: CG Availability

Gentlemen,

I've taken the liberty of looking at the CG's availability, and the two days that look the most promising are 3 December, or 10 December.  Depending on the wishes of Major Scarselli in regards to your appearance at the office hours, please let me know which date would be easier for you, so I can ensure that we block off a couple of hours of the CG's time.  Thank you.

V/R

Capt Gilinsky