[no subject]

The board is at 0730. I'm ready. I've tried calling your phone several times.

Charles C. Gough
LT, JAGC, USN
Naval Legal Service Office North Central
Detachment Great Lakes
2540 Paul Jones Street, Bldg 2, Ste 100
Great Lakes, IL 60088
(847) 688-4753, extension 108

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - Privacy Sensitive - Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure can result in both civil and criminal penalties.

NOTICE: This e-mail communication is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain unclassified confidential and/or
attorney-client privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by telephone or e-mail and delete all copies received.