Ochoa Art 32

Does either side have further documents they would like me to consider before I close the investigation?   If I do not receive anything today then I will close it today.  I am leaving shortly, and will be on leave all next week.  That should give ample time to submit any argument and or objections you would like noted.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Danielle Fitz
Major, USMCR
Head, Civil Law
Office of the Staff Judge Advocate
MCB Camp Pendleton
760.725.6094

This e-mail, and any attachment thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify this sender immediately at the telephone number listed above and permanently delete the message and its accompanying attachments from your computer.