Re: Capt Kent Robbins Inquiry Fwd: Separation Status Appeal

Sorry, No.  This came in via the website.  M

On Nov 16, 2010, at 8:38 PM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

Did he leave a phone number?

From: Atwood Marcelyn [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2010 10:44 AM
To: Faraj Haytham
Cc: Nicholson Kenneth
Subject: Capt Kent Robbins Inquiry Fwd: Separation Status Appeal

H, for you directly.  Please let us know if you contact him and he hires you.

Did you call Colyer for his Dischg Upgrade?

Nick, plze track.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kent Robbins <kntrobbins@yahoo.com>
Date: November 13, 2010 10:30:35 AM EST
Subject: Separation Status Appeal

From: Kent Robbins <kntrobbins@yahoo.com>

Message Body:
Good Morning "Major" Faraj:

I am considering an appeal of my OTH separation.

Would you consider representing me in this matter, as your familiarity with my case should prove integral in obtaining the upgrade?

If so, please contact me with coordinating details to get started.

Thank you and I hope this email finds you well.

Sincerely,
Kent Robbins "Captain"

--
This mail is sent via contact form on Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC http://www.puckettfaraj.com