From: Sullivan, Dwight H CIV USAF AFLOA/JAJA [mailto:Dwight.Sullivan@pentagon.af.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 9:51
To: Sripinyo, Kirk Major NAMARA, CODE 45; Puckett Neal; Faraj Haytham
Subject: RE: Wuterich

Friday seems conspicuous by its absence from your e-mail.  :- )

Would it be better to hold off filing anything until Monday or have another counsel designated to help us file tomorrow?  (My first inclination is the former -- you have built up knowledge about this case that I wouldn't want to lose during the reply process.)

Semper Fi,
DHS