I look forward to seeing you soon.
@Haytham : you better make sure to be down town around 0545pm :))

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 11, 2010, at 9:09 AM, Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

I will be leaving for San Diego this Sunday to attend hearings scheduled next week.  I anticipate my last hearing to finish on the 18th.  I have the condo I rented until the 22nd if we want to use it; though itâs 30 minutes away from the hotel but on the beach.

Would you all respond to this with the date and time you expect to arrive in SD?  If I am downtown when you arrive, I can pick you up, if not the hotel is only 10 minutes from the airport.  I think everyone, except Najib, will be in by Wednesday evening.  Lets plan on getting together Wednesday evening to talk through non-conference activities and schedule.  San Diego is still warm but can be chilly in the evening.  A couple of light sweaters or jackets are recommended.  Bring running or walking shoes.  There are a couple of areas near downtown that are worth going to but are accessible only by trails.

See you all next week.

Hi guys,

I will be arriving late Thurs. around midnight... See you all then.

Najib

--- On Mon, 10/11/10, Hicham Safieddine <hichamsafieddine@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Hicham Safieddine <hichamsafieddine@gmail.com>
Subject: FINAL Booking arrangement
To: "Haytham" <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Cc: "Nabil Hage Ali" <nabilh@gmail.com>, "Ali Halawi" <alihalawi@gmail.com>, "tmostafa1972@gmail.com" <tmostafa1972@gmail.com>, "safieddinen@yahoo.ca" <safieddinen@yahoo.ca>

Dear All,

this is to update you on the final arrangement at the hotel for the six of us.

We now have two rooms for 3 nights from Thursday evening October 18 night to Monday morning Oct. 21,

 3 people per room.

Each room has a king bed (2 people) and a cot (1 person) we can rotate.

Rooms are for 189$ each.

I have requested adjoining rooms and preferably facing the bay.

All our names are registered at the hotel but reservations are under my name and Haytham's

Reservation numbers are 324HNB9L and 324 HNB96.

AIRPORT RIDE:

Lastly, Me and Nabil arrive at the airport between 7:00 and 7:30 on thursday night. i am thinking we can go together to the hotel from airport. Ali also arrives at 5:25 so if you want ali you can wait for us or meet us at airport. let us know guys if anyone else arrives at that time.

wassalam

hicham