Re: NYTimes: How a Little Man Became a Big, Big Marine in World War II and Beyond

Hey Jarheads:

Belated Happy Birthday. Hopefully yours was better than mine- I got fired from my job yesterday.

Dont worry, It's all good, though. Now I can focus on my true professional calling: producing documentaries about Marines. I'm starting a new company to compete with Viewfinder. Don't tell Mike.

Oh yeah, happy Vets Day. Go get someone to give give you a free meal and buy you a drink. I did.

And do something good for someone in uniform. Oh yeah, that's your job.

Semper Fidelis,

Yellen