December 1 is almost here! Register today for lexis.com(R) enhancements Webinar

Time is running out to register for the lexis.com® interface enhancements Webinar. Don’t miss your chance to view our live Webinar. To ensure delivery, please add lexisnexis@email.lexisnexismail.com to your address book. View Web version >>
LexisNexis® Research Solutions

Only a Few Days Remain to Register for our Webinar Introducing the New Enhancements to Your lexis.com® Interface

Webinar:

The New Look of lexis.com®Interface Enhancements for More Efficient Research

Date/Time:

Tuesday, November 16 | 10 – 11 A.M. ET
Register Now >>

Wednesday, November 17 | 12 – 1 P.M. ET
Register Now >>

Thursday, November 18 | 3 – 4 P.M. ET
Register Now >>

Our Webinar “The New Look of lexis.com®” will take you step-by-step through the changes to our interface coming on December 1, so that you can immediately start enjoying the benefits of these enhancements. Although your preferences and basic searching stays the same, you’ll learn about:

  • Searching with fewer clicks and tabs
  • Finding legal information on the open Web through Lexis® Web
  • Customized pages for your practice area or jurisdiction and much more
This Webinar is one of several informational tools to help you understand the benefits of the upcoming enhancements to the lexis.com interface. You’ll not only be able to maximize your research efficiency but you’ll also enjoy even greater value from your subscription. We look forward to sharing more information in the days ahead. Please visit our Information Center for more information.

If you have questions or need additional help please call our customer support line at 1.800.543.6862.
LexisNexis®
Law Firms Corporate & Professional Risk & Information Analytics Academic Government
This is a transactional message from LexisNexis, 9443 Springboro Pike, Miamisburg, OH 45342.

Please DO NOT reply to this e-mail. For customer support inquiries, please call 1-800-543-6862 or visit our Contact Us page.

LexisNexis, Lexis, lexis.com and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license.

LexisNexis Privacy and Security Statement | Copyright © 2010 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc.
All rights reserved. 139260a