Re: URGENT, question about U.S. v. Hamama; Retention of Expert

Very good.  Will do. Thanks.
Ibrahim

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 11:22 PM, Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

That’s perfect.  I am going to have our office manager prepare a contract for you.  You will be compensated at the same rate.  Thank you for being available.

In the next couple of weeks, I am going to ask you to prepare a report of your putative testimony which I must share with the prosecutors.  I will give you some guidance as to how you should format it.  The opinions, of course, will be all your own.

Best,

Haytham

From: Ibrahim Al-Marashi [mailto:ibrahim.almarashi@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 4:36 PM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: Re: URGENT, question about U.S. v. Hamama

Hi Haytham,

Ok that sounds good.  I can be there by the 13 of January but have to get on a plane back to Spain on 22 of January. If you mean 10 days including the weekend that should be fine, if not, let's hope it doesn't take more than a week.   Fortunately a uni in the US is covering my international flight to California, so you would just have to cover domestic flights.

yours

Ibrahim