Fwd: San Diego Suggestions

Bro..What do u think?

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kimberly Weir <KWeir@roivision.com>
Date: November 7, 2010 9:35:58 AM EST
To: <tmostafa@mti.gov.eg>
Subject: San Diego Suggestions

Hi Tamer,
At last, a few ideas for you to share with your friends in San Diego - these are a few of my favorite places:

* Hotel Del Coronado - historic, beautiful and a good reason to go across the bridge (or take the water taxi) and see the darling village of Coronado.  I was married in a little church there, with our reception at "the Del".

* La Jolla - my true hometown, and a wonderful place (if I do say so myself).  Good spots to visit -
1. Breakfast at Broughton Villa, overlooking the cove with a view of torrey pines - OR the "local hangout" for breakfast is Harry's Coffee Shop (more of a diner, but the epicenter of la jolla mornings)
2. Lunch/a drinks/dinner at La Valencia Hotel - similar history as the Del
3. Good mexican food - Alfonso's
4. Window shopping and soaking up "main street" on Prospect Street, and Girard - our version of M St and Wisconsin.
5. Walk along the coast walk - see the sea lions that have taken over the childrens' pool, enjoy the palm trees, the surfers and the seagulls

* Old Town Del Mar - just north of La Jolla up the coast, a beautiful drive, Bully's is a favorite spot.
- just a little farther north you'll see our famous Del Mar racetrack "where the surf meets the turf" - they aren't racing there now, but it's a great landmark
- just a little farther north in Solana Beach is my favorite mexican restaurant, Fidel's.

La Jolla and Del Mar are directly north of downtown on interstate 5, but if you do both - go to La Jolla first, then drive up the pacific coast highway to Del Mar.

I hope this is helpful - and I can't wait to hear about your trip.

HAVE FUN!!!

Warm regards,
Kim

--
This message has been scanned by LastSpam eMail security service, provided by Kezber..
Ce message a Ãtà vÃrifià par le service de sÃcurità pour courriels LastSpam, fourni par Kezber.