Re: Tuefel Hunden Enterprises- Progress Report

Let's talk in morning I don't have skype capability at house
Last email gives timeline

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:10:08 -0400
To: 'Eric Montalvo'<montalvoesq@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Tuefel Hunden Enterprises- Progress Report

Had a chance to review this.  It’s an important opportunity.  Are we sure we didn’t miss deadlines?  I spoke with Nabil yesterday and have another call with him today.  He definitely has access to qualified translators.  That along with your contact and some of the Detroit resources should give us plenty of potential candidates.  We’ll have to establish some criteria for qualifications and a vetting process to ensure that the people are qualified.   That is something that can be done but requires time and extensive effort.  Let’s staff this and create some plans to take up this contract.  I am in a flight back to Detroit this afternoon.  I was thinking we could do a call tomorrow morning using skype.  Let me know if you’re available.