From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 7:57 AM
To: Rubin LtCol Peter R; Torresala Capt John W; Logan Capt Gavin K; Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: RE: Vega.

Judge,
I am available today until 1200.  I can contact counsel to get this started
if you provide a time.  The issues I want to address are the Vega trial date
and Scarselli 39a.  I already spoke with Capt Torresala and informed him
that I intend to ask that the Scarselli 39a be held during the period of
16-18 November.  That would have to move Vega.  I recommended that we start
Vega on December 13, immediately after Scarselli.  I had holiday plans that
I will postpone so we can get both cases completed before the end of the
year.

Vr,