-----Original Message-----
From: Milazzo Sgt Christopher L
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 11:09
To: Hur Capt Christian P

Good morning Sir,

My name is Sgt Milazzo and I was called last week about the US VS Scarselli case. I was informed that you were working the case and I was wondering what I needed to do/ know before I am called to the stand. My cell phone number is 916 952 3675. Thank you very much Sir.

R/S

Sgt Milazzo, C.L.
3rd Battalion 7th Marines
Supply Admin Chief