Rory Patterson's Son in Miramar. Fwd: UCMJ laws upheld in Tarrant Co.

N/H - please address NOW.  M
Nick, for tracking... M

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rory Patterson <patterson.horn@gmail.com>
Date: November 2, 2010 9:59:26 AM PDT
Subject: UCMJ laws upheld in Tarrant Co.

From: Rory Patterson <patterson.horn@gmail.com>

Message Body:
My son is being charged with article 128 - simple assault with a weapon.  If he takes the deal they are offering he needs to know how will this affect his rights when he returns home to Tarrant County.  He is currently stationed in CA and is in PTC at Miramar.

The JAG officer just requested I get this info ASAP.  If someone could please call me I'd appreciate it.  My # is 817 726 7862

Thank you

--
This mail is sent via contact form on Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC http://www.puckettfaraj.com