Subject: Re: MARTIN - WITNESS INFO
From: Haytham <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Tue, November 02, 2010 8:13 am
To: "<cmartin@afcia.us>" <cmartin@afcia.us>
Cc: David BLAIR-LOY <dblairloy@aclusandiego.org>, Sean Riordan
<sriordan@aclusandiego.org>

My client's mother went on base with her son so she's not helpful. I'm searching for others.

On Nov 1, 2010, at 9:22 PM, <cmartin@afcia.us> wrote:

David,

I spoke with Mr. Hatham Faraj and he may have a current client's Mother who might write a declaration that she has attended multiple hearings at MCRD as a spectator and the process of how she accessed MCRD without a military sticker on her vehicle.

Mr. Faraj is contacting his client and if this one doesn't work out, we'll keep thinking of others.

Carolyn Martin
Military Criminal Defense &
Federal Contract Investigator
Ph: 760-445-0711  /  Fax: 760-730-3611
               "Non illegitimi descendite"

Confidential: This communication contains confidential and/or privileged information and is intended only for the person or entity named. Anyone other than the intended recipient, or the named recipient's employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the named recipient, is prohibited from reading, copying, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using the information contained in this communication.