SBM Needs Your Assistance

Title: State Bar of Michigan

View this e-mail as a web page

State Bar of Michigan

Economics of Law Practice Survey

Dear Colleague,

I am writing to ask for your help with the State Bar Economics of Law Practice Survey. If you have already taken it, please accept my thanks and close this message. If you have not yet taken the survey, please help our work by completing it before this week ends. The survey is important for many reasons, including use by courts in fee petitions, and use by practitioners in reviewing fees and discussing them with clients. We are in the final days of collecting information, and the results will increase in value with each member who completes the survey. As if this weren't enough reason to take the survey, there are also fun incentives offered, including the opportunity to enter a drawing for an iPad.

The survey takes less than ten or fifteen minutes to complete. Be assured that your responses are anonymous, confidential, and that the State Bar of Michigan will not receive any individual survey responses. All survey results will be compiled and reported in the aggregate only. Further, rest assured that your personal information will not be shared with any vendors for marketing or other purposes.

Take the Survey Now!

  • Private Practice—Includes solos, space sharers, or those in firms of all sizes.

Thank you for your help with this important project.

Sincerely,

W. Anthony Jenkins
President
Janet K. Welch