RE: Cpl Ochoa

Good Afternoon Sir,

Got your message.  I cannot find where I wrote down your land line at work.  I just have your personal cell in my notes from our talk yesterday.

Thanks for the call.  It sounds like you have some great stuff.   It's particularly good that you were able to interview some of the witnesses in that most of them are no longer around.

We got Cpl Ochoa sprung at the IRO yesterday - thanks to a prepared defense and an ill-prepared command.   His article 32 is likely to go around 16 Nov.  So, there is plenty of time for you to ship me the box.

It's probably best to ship it to my home address as it will likely get there faster than if it has to follow the snail mail trail once it would hit the air station.  If you send it out by mail or whatever, please shoot me an email with the tracking number.

My home address is as follows:

894 Via La Venta
San Marcos, CA  92069

Thanks so much for your help!