From: Hur Capt Christian P [mailto:christian.hur@usmc.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 11:39
To: Baker LtCol John; Tafoya LtCol Patricio A
Cc: Faraj, Haytham
Subject: Bar Complaint of Capt Wacker

Gentlemen,

Capt Wacker asked me to send this to you for your information because he views you as part of the defense team.  Thank you.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received this message in error.