Fwd: Billing From The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC & Board Hearing Information

Haytham, please answer the question about the use of the $3000.00 regarding Burden.  (Recap:  owes $665.00 in work you did to set up the hearing - you told me in an Email to ask for $3K).  Pamela's question is if this is a flat fee that covers everything left to do; please address expenses.

In fact, if you write to her to clarify, please copy Nick and I so we can note it in our systems and have the right information when she calls in to pay.  Thxs.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Pamela Burden" <pamela@burdeninteriors.com>
Date: October 26, 2010 3:28:15 PM EDT
Cc: "Haytham Faraj" <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Re: Billing From The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC & Board Hearing Information

Sorry Marcy for the delay in communication with Tommy.  All billing was to go to Don and me.  I will call the office today to set up a credit card payment for the $3000.00 with Kenneth.  Will this amount cover the whole procedure, or will there be funds left over, or more that will be needed.  We really have to plan carefully for this expense and appreciate your candid reply as to the finalizing of Mr. Faraj's billing time.

Tommy's new address in Denver is: 3890 Quay St.  Denver, CO 80033  His email is the same: thomas.burden@oit.edu

I am faxing the most current documents to add to Tommy's file for the hearing.  I will also mail them to you. They include a recognition for Senior Day at OIT for college soccer participation, his marriage certificate, college graduation degree,and new employment letter from the Colorado Bureau of Land Management.

Sincerely, Pam Burden