From: joshua hawk [mailto:mrhawk33@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 18:09
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: Re: US v. Hawk: 69b appeal (Part IV) FINAL

whats my buddy sean sullivan saying about all this

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Hur Capt Christian P <christian.hur@usmc.mil> wrote:

	Part IV is attached.  This is the final email.

	Christian P. Hur
	Captain, USMC
	Senior Defense Counsel
	Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
	Fax:  (619) 524-6784
	Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

	This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
	this message in error.