Re: Re:

Bethany,
We've still got the tapes. Still haven't decided about that. Judge Jones's refusal to timely rule on our motion has us flustered. If he rules for us, trial will be delayed. If he rules against us, we're going to request a continuance to petition for an extraordinary writ. If he denies us a continuance, we'll ask NMCCA for a stay and probably get it. This is all close hold of course.
Marcy says hi and how soon can you go to work?  ;-)
Neal

Neal A. Puckett