Wuterich Issues

Haytham,

Couple of items for the Wuterich case:

1.  MARCENT has just advised us that we (the trial counsel) will have to arrange travel for your expert witnesses.  This is to ensure that their lodging and travel are at the government rate.

In order to get your witnesses here and have them ready to go for your case, we will need to know who you want here, and when.  I would also like your permission to contact the expert witnesses directly to arrange for their travel and lodging.

2.  I still do not have any discovery related to the experts.  Have any of the testifying witnesses produced any reports of other discoverable work product at this point?

3.  CBS outtakes: I know we discussed the authenticity of the videos, and, understanding that the defense will make an MRE 106 objection to the admission of any excerpts from the outtakes, it is my understanding that you have no objection to the authenticity of the tapes, and that I do not have to call a foundation witness.  Is this still the case?  If so, please advise.

4.  Finally, Mr. Malek is working to complete the re-translation of the depos.  Per our discussion, he will be available to testify at trial should the need arise.

Thanks, hope to speak soon,
Nick