Ochoa

I called Mr. Ray Ochoa (father) & he gave me his 2 son's phone #s.
Raimen Ochoa (210) 259-7895: said that Robert really turned himself in. He got hold of him-told him to turn himself in. Robert was thinking about it long time ago.
Raimen is ready to testify by telephone on Thursday or Friday.
Ryan Ochoa (210) 415-8229: said the same thing. Ryan works at the Sheriff Department, where Robert turned himself in.  Ryan wants to talk to you if you can call him when you have time. He needs to know what's happening with his brother's case.
Ryan would probably be working on Thursday or Friday so he can't testify by telephone.