From: Crosswell Capt Ryan R
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 6:36
To: Day Capt Evan S
Cc: Logan Capt Gavin K; Leggett GySgt Terrance R; 'Haytham Faraj'
Subject: Mrs. Wylde

Captain Day,

Were travel arrangements made for Mrs. Wylde? I have a call on my machine from her this morning. She was at the airport and said that they didn't have a ticket for her. I returned the call and the voice mail picked up without any rings, which may mean that she boarded a flight. Please advise.

S/f,
Captain Ryan Crosswell
Defense Counsel
Joint Law Center