From: Keske Maj Zenon W
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 14:54
To: Hur Capt Christian P; 'haytham@puckettfaraj.com'
Cc: Houtz Maj Pete D
Subject: Maj Rowe NJP

Gentlemen,
I'll be see the CG tomorrow morning in regards to the Maj Rowe NJP PTA.
I need to know the following as soon as possible:
-Is Maj Rowe scheduled to fly here?
-If the CG signs the PTA, we will have to notify Maj Rowe of the NJP. We can do that the morning of the NJP (the 8th) if you are satisfied with that.
-Are you calling any live or telephonic witnesses? If so, who?
-Are you submitting any documentation? If so, I advise you get that to me soon so I can provide it to the CG and he has time to read it.
r/s
Maj Keske

Maj Zenon Keske
Deputy Staff Judge Advocate
MCRD, San Diego
DSN: 524-4103
Comm: (619) 524-4103
zenon.keske@usmc.mil
zenonkeske@yahoo.com
WARNING: ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT

Information contained in this correspondence may be ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT; this material is confidential and protected by applicable law, and is authorized for viewing by its intended recipients only. If you have received this message in error, reply to the sender immediately, and destroy any copies and attachments, electronic or print, which you have made of this message.

PRIVACY ACT WARNING:

This message may also contain information protected by the Privacy Act of
1974 and other law or regulation pertaining to the safeguarding of Personally-Identifiable Information (PII). Improper disclosure of the contents of this email may give rise to civil and/or criminal penalties.