Re: Advice on communications

Terry,
Writing from Osaka Kansai airport on layover before my flight to San Francisco and then onward to DC.
Let's meet on Mon or Tues.  Good idea to keep all these organizations who have not contributed any financial support to you at arm's length.  They are trying to piggyback on your case for their own political purposes.  None of that benefits you or the case.  Starting next week we're going to work toward a peaceful and speedy resolution with honor.  I've skimmed several of the emails you've received and I can tell you that most of them are offering ideas that are completely useless in a court-martial.  There's no such thing as getting politicians to testify or "removing" the case to federal court.  They're all going to be quite disappointed to learn that your charges do not have an "Obama defense."  You followed your conscience with full understanding of the consequences but they all believe there is some way to forestall all consequences.  I'll take ALL of the heat for the course correction with your defense.  That's my job, and I can pull it off because they all know and trust me.  Have a wonderful weekend.
V/r,
Neal