From: Hur Capt Christian P
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 9:37
To: Torresala Capt John W
Cc: 'Haytham Faraj'
Subject: FW: U.S. v. Brito

Gentlemen,

I'm in the process of ID'ing witnesses and evidence for Page 56 purposes.  Based on the below, the Art 107 and the 92 for the MPO are going to be dismissed for no evidence I take it?

That should leave the Weiland Art 92 (depot order violation), the Art 134 (adultery); the Clanton Art 92 (depot order violation), the Art 134 (adultery); and the Mattson Art 134 (obstruction of justice)?

Am I missing anything?  Thank you.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.