From: Hur Capt Christian P
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 11:11
To: Rowe Maj Carlos O
Cc: 'Haytham Faraj'; Grey Capt Nicholas R
Subject: NJP deal

Sir,

I need the NJP deal if you are going to sign it.  Thanks.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received this message in error.