Re: Hope to talk

Terry,
Just landed at Tokyo Narita.  On 2-hr layover until connecting flight to Okinawa.  Flt from SEATAC was a little over 9 hrs.  Not much sleep but client flew me in first class, so I was very comfortable and very well fed and cared for.
Re: Jensen, are you surprised?  He doesn't need my permission for anything.  The privileges and confidentialities surrounding legal representation belong to you, not your present and former lawyers.  But I will send him an email authorizing him to comply with your requests for what is due you.  He owes you an acknowledgement, accounting (and possible refund) and mailing entire case file ASAP.  No such thing as refusing to reply to you.  But it would be consistent with all of the other behavior of which you've made me aware.
As far as website, I'm not clear on who works for whom at the foundation.  That's out of your and my hands.  Seems like it's for Paul and Margaret to work out as to who calls the shots on the support website.  I'm sure we'll be working up something simple by way of a blog for our site.  But we can't actively solicit donations.  Nor can we become the home for the foundation.
Good luck with this transition.  I know it would be easier if I was still in town.  Sorry about the timing.
As with all communications to and from me, this must remain between us.  Please don't forward any of my emails and I won't forward any of yours, unless we specifically authorize it on a case by case basis.

Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.