Re: Lawyer Paul Jensen & LTC Lakin - 9 PM CENTRAL TIME/Austin radio

Thanks, Terry.  Just sent a confidential apology letter to MG Vallely.  You were cc:d on it.  Hope you approve.
You're right.  I'm boarding in half an hour so I will not have time to review.  But it should be short and direct and need not provide any lengthy rationale.  I suggest a variation on the traditional military language used in all reliefs for cause of commanders:  "I have lost confidence in your ability to handle my case and am therefore terminating your representation effective immediately.  Please send all files today via FEDEX overnight to The Law Firm of Puckett and Faraj, PC., 1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210, Alexandria, VA 22314."

V/r,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.