Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC Office Procedures

Hi Mariam, a couple of weeks ago Haytham asked me to work with you on billing information for expenses.  Please forgive me for not getting in touch sooner.  Kenneth and I were just working out some of the office procedures today and we are in the process of figuring out the best way to do things.  So you may need to give us a bit more time to figure it out so we don't try something and then change our minds about how to do thus causing confusion.

In the meantime, if you don't mind, the Law Firms files are all kept in Alexandria, VA so when you send anything to a client, please copy Kenneth so we can keep it in their client file.  Additionally, make sure you have the disclaimer on the bottom of your Emails so we can attempt to enforce security and claims on proprietary information.  It's in the bottom of my Email.

We'll get back to you with more specifics soon.

Sincerely,
Marcy

Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-9566 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com and follow us on Twitter:  http://twitter.com/puckettfaraj

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.