From: Rowe Maj Carlos O
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 13:12
To: Hur Capt Christian P; Grey Capt Nicholas R; 'Haytham Faraj'
Cc: 'rowec_atl@yahoo.com'
Subject: RE: Maj Rowe Statement by GySgt Potter

Any input as to time as I'm trying to finalize my DTS travel plans????  Understand Friday, but will we meet Thursday or any other requirements?

Have a medical appointment on Wednesday but was thinking of flying in Wed Night and ready to go at any point on Thursday.

Major Carlos Rowe
Deputy G-6
Marine Corps Mobilization Command
15303 Andrews Road