Re: internet at the condo

The main office in the center of the complex can certainly leave the parking pass at the guard house.  Just call them.  It may be in that info I just sent.  Appreciate you grabbing my package when you can from the mailbox.  Don't want them to send it back.  I think if you just unplug and re-boot the cable modem/router, you should be GTG.
We picked up the LTC Lakin case today.  $20K. I'm going to turn it into an unprotected G plea to members, I think.  Also believe I closed the deal on a young Navy E-4 (college educated) air traffic controller at Sigonella, Sicily, into hiring us for his single pop marijuana contested SPCM for $15K.
That's $35K in ONE DAY.  Eric has to work 3-1/2 months for Hashimy (and get paid way late) to do what I did in one day!

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

My computer is not picking up the network at the condo. Would you please send instructions if you have them.  Also your package is here but I haven’t been able to grab it yet.  They were closed by the time I came back yesterday.  Likewise for the parking permit.  Is there a chance they could leave those things at the guard house?

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
_______________________
WASHINGTON DC METRO