Relay of ICLE For MI Message

Hi Haytham, Apparently your buddy Murdoch wasn't happy that he didn't have is $$ so he told Aubrey to send the bill to me.  It included the monies due from July for furniture rental, copies, ICLE, etc in the amount of $77.20.  I sent that check on 21 Sep - so I Emailed Audrey back last night and asked her if she had that check.  I will send the remainder today for the ICLE for August or September -- I'll have to interpret the invoice.

My question to you is:  If you need this I would suggest paying full price -- it's a Law Library cost -- legit in the expense category for Taxes.  Saving $25 bucks a month isn't worth my time to help Aubrey do their bookkeeping.  I do NOT want to deal with Aubrey and Murdoch any more as they do not update their books, consistently LOOSE our checks and I can never get the straight story out of her about anything.  If you were paying me, you'd be spending a lot more than $25 bucks a month for my time to deal with Murdoch and Murdoch.

Additionally, ANY Billing for the Firm must come to me to be accounted for in QuickBooks as expenses.

Oh, BTW -- I also now have to go back into the books and correct that entry for the last 8 months because I didn't know it was law library expenses. The time to do that alone would cost the Firm the $25 bucks you saved in September (under the category of Labor).

You have to help me by educating me.  My simple brain looked at ICLE (seeing the CLE part which normally stands for Continuing Legal Education) therefore all expenses for this for the year are in professional education/development not Law Library category in Quickbooks.  A reasonable assumption but WRONG.  So help me out if you can so I understand the categories of expenses correctly and do it correctly the first time, thus saving time, effort and money.

Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-9566 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.