From: NAVIG Hotlines [mailto:NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 6:47
To: Wacker Capt Douglas S
Subject: RE: NAVAL IG HOTLINE COMPLAINT

     This is in response to your e-mails of September 29, 2010 to the Office of the Naval Inspector General in which you made multiple allegations against Marine Corps personnel.

     We have reviewed the information you provided and determined that because your complaint involves Marine Corps personnel, it would be inappropriate for our office to pursue this matter; therefore, we have forwarded your complaint to the Deputy Inspector General for Marine Corps Matters for their review and action as they may deem appropriate.
It is requested that you direct any further inquiries or concerns to:

					Commandant of the Marine Corps
(IG)
					Headquarters U.S. Marine Corps
					FOB#2 Navy Annex
					Washington DC 20380-1775

You may also contact that office by dialing (703) 614-1348, DSN 224-1348, or toll free (866) 243-3887.

V/r Navy Hotline Investigations Division, Office of the Naval Inspector General