From: Hur Capt Christian P
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 14:55
To: Hardman CIV Richard B
Cc: 'Faraj, Haytham'; Scarselli Maj Pietro P; scarselli13@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Maj Scarselli meeting at MCRD

Sir,

My intent is to meet with Maj Scarselli on Monday at 0800 and to go until COB with anticipated interruptions from other cases. I?m a busy man and I cannot regularly meet with clients without my phone ringing or having to put out a fire on another case.  On Tuesday, I plan on meeting with him from 1300 to 1600.  I will probably assign him taskers to complete the morning of Tuesday or the evening of Monday.  The purpose of the meeting is confidential, but I believe that it is very important to his defense case.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.