From: Haytham [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 13:28
To: Logan Capt Gavin K
Cc: Boyer Capt John F; Houtz Maj Pete D
Subject: Re: Milestones ICO SSgt Vega

Capt Logan.
My first available trial date is the last week in March. I am also completely unavailable for any 39a sessions all of January. I will be in 3-4 week federal criminal trial. I'm also unavailable in December. There's a 2 week court-martial the first two weeks then I'm taking a holiday break. I recommend a 39a the week of February 21st. Preferably the 21st. We
may also be able to do it on the 17th or 18th. I think the Wacker court-martial will be completed by then.

Vr,

Haytham Faraj
760-521-7934
Sent from my iPhone