From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 5:19
To: Crosswell Capt Ryan R
Cc: Marshall Maj Meridith L
Subject: RE: MCAS Miramar Docketing Request week of 27 Sept - 1 Oct

I'll be in town this afternoon.  If you like we can meet tonight.  We will
probably lose all our motions except some piece of the suppression motion. I
don't want you to stress.   A win in this case is beating 12 months.  This
is a sentencing case all the way.  That said, I agree that we need to get to
Fallon.  If we need a continuance then let's do that.  The client is not
harmed by a continuance because he continues to get paid.  Once he's
sentenced that stops.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
_______________________
WASHINGTON DC METRO
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-706-0442 Phone

DETROIT METRO
6200 Schaefer Road
Suite 202
Dearborn, MI 48126
313-457-1390 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to
sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading
or making any copy or distribution.