RE: 802 Conference ICO US v Wacker

All Counsel,

To my knowledge, I have received no reply to my email below, sent out 9 days ago.  A new wrinkle is that I may not have to go out in October for the Wuterich case.  (I am waiting for a response on that issue from the government and was just notified by the defense that they see no need for a motion that week.)  That being the case, I would like to modify the below to handle the witness issues for the UCI motion in Wacker that first week of the Wuterich case, perhaps on Tuesday evening, the 2nd of November after we do some voir dire with the members.  But any time that week, even Saturday, will work with me.

I need to get some buy in by the counsel or we are going to have to do another 802 conference via phone.  I need to know whether I have to schedule a trip to CA for roughly a week from now.  It doesn't look like it.  Please respond.

R,

LtCol David M. Jones
Military Judge
Western Pacific Judicial Circuit