From: Hatch MAJ Douglas C
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 9:13 AM
To: Keske Maj Zenon W; Marshall Maj Meridith L
Cc: Douvas Capt Alex G; 'neal@puckettfaraj.com'; 'haytham@puckettfaraj.com'
Subject: ART 32 ICO Bell

Gentlemen,

Please advise soonest who from the law firm of Puckett and Faraj will be representing GySgt Bell.  Also please advise whether that attorney will be available for the Article 32 hearing scheduled for 12 October, or whether there will be a continuance request.  Thanks.

V/R

Major Doug Hatch, USMC
Military Justice Officer
3d Marine Aircraft Wing & MCAS Miramar