Re: TV

Direct link:
http://afghanistan.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/27/background-u-s-soldiers-charged-with-murder/?iref=allsearch

On Sep 27, 2010, at 4:47 PM, debra.dagostino@gmail.com wrote:

I saw the GMA story this morning, and this is the lead story on cnn.com right now. Which guy do we represent?
------Original Message------
From: eric@puckettfaraj.com
To: Neal Puckett
To: Chris Winfield
Cc: Marcelyn Atwood
Cc: Kenneth Nicholson
Cc: Haytham Faraj
ReplyTo: eric@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: TV
Sent: Sep 26, 2010 8:35 PM

It starts Monday morning with GMA.  See below.  Chris can you ask Adam what unit Gibbs came from?

Then WORLD NEWS. GMA will be mostly about Morlock, WN will be mostly about Winfields. Nightline will be both. I’m told Gibbs was thrown out of his previous unit for similar behavior. Need to find out which unit and when.

V/r
ESM
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T