Letters of Recommendation for JAG applications?

Haytham,

I hope all is well with you. I am applying for Navy and Airforce JAG (possibly coast guard, too), and wanted to know if you will write a recommendation letter on my behalf for both applications. The deadline is not for a while, but I hoping to submit my applications well before the deadlines (Feb 2011).

The Navy JAG letter would need to be addressed to the "President of the JAGC Accessions Board", and the Air Force JAG letter would need to be addressed to "Selection Committee Members". The criteria for the letters states that the letters need to attest to their observations of my work ethic, duty performance, leadership potential, etc.

Please let me know if you would feel comfortable writing the letter for me, and if you have the time to do so. It would be great if you would be able to do so, as I feel it would strengthen my application to have a former JAG officer writing one of my recommendation letters. Additionally, if you don't feel you could write me a strong letter, or simply don't have the time, please feel free to be honest with me; I will not take it personally. Thank you Haytham, I really appreciate your time!

Thanks,

Carolynn

Carolynn Beck
Cell: (202) 316-1367