Fw: Arrow program updates

Fyi sa

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Michael Dodd <mike.dodd@3dglobalsolutions.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 22:00:06 -0400
To: Mohammad Fahim<mustreport@bb.roshan.af>; Eric Montalvo<eric@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Arrow program updates

Hashimi,

                Eric and I will be speaking tomorrow morning to go over a number of details. However he did express strong desire for 3DGS to keep you better informed especially with the significant capital outlay and investment Arrow has with 3DGS. I want to personally assure you the DLA contracts and Arrow have my full attention. As such I would like to personally call you everyday so we can discuss any and all topics about Arrow’s fuel program and additional opportunities.

                I very much believe a few days together in Dubai where I can really review and go thru the program and opportunities with you will prove invaluable. In addition to daily updates in the interim.

                I will personally secure the supply commitments. Within the last 7 days I personally met with Lukoil representatives, Conoco Philips, Glencore, Vitol, Koch, Tradition Trading all of which will transact with Arrow. And I have spoken over the phone to Mercuria and Sakura executives. All of them will transact with Arrow.

                I additionally personally met with the Hinduja group, Deutsche bank, JP Morgan Chase, Centurion Holdings Private Equity to provide possible project and / or arbitrage finance to Arrow.

                It was a very busy 10 days, and all entities are eager to support our team.

                Additionally, as you know and hopefully have reviewed the proposal elements from Tracey. Our proposal team is approximately 80% complete with the proposal, and will send draft copy for first review no later than this Friday.

                We will win a gov contract very soon. We should also be exploring additional contracts where Arrow could provide arbitrage contracts to other Afghan suppliers. I look forward to reviewing all with you soonest.

                My best regards,

                Mike

Michael F. Dodd

3DGS Logo3DGS Text

                        One Source Global Solutions

CEO

1185 Ave of the Americas Suite 1750

New York New York 10036

mike.dodd@3dglobalsolutions.net

www.3dglobalsolutions.net

toll free (866) 238-6761 ext 111

Direct dial 212-205-6171

Fax 866-238-6761

International Cell 212-729-6959

This electronic message transmission contains information from 3D Global Solutions which may be confidential or privileged and is otherwise protected by law under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act [18 United States Code §§ 2510-2711].  The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by calling the sender at 866-238-6761 immediately, and delete or destroy all copies of this transmission.  Alternatively, you may contact us by electronic mail at MIS@3Dglobalsolutions.net