From: Day Capt Evan S
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 9:53
To: Haytham Faraj; Crosswell Capt Ryan R
Cc: Logan Capt Gavin K; Nichols 1st Lt Roy; Hatch MAJ Douglas C
Subject: Wylde motions hearing date

Gentlemen,

If we are not having motions in Wacker on 29-30 Sep, it may make considerably more sense to hold the Wylde 39(a) on 30 September as opposed to 1 October.  Even though I still think that we will need to hold the hearing at 32nd St due to the Air Show preparations, it will be significantly easier to get the accused out of PTC and down to 32nd St the day before, as opposed to the day of the air show.  Any objections to the change?

Very Respectfully,
Captain Evan S. Day
Trial Counsel, Military Justice Office
Joint Law Center
3rd MAW/ MCAS Miramar
Comm: 858-577-1887
DSN: 312-267-1887
Fax: 858-577-1734

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED//LIMDIS
This e-mail is FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY and is exempt from mandatory disclosure under FOIA. DoD 5400.7R, "DoD Freedom of Information Act Program", DoD Directive 5230.9, "Clearance of DoD Information for Public Release", and DoD Instruction 5230.29,  and "Security and Policy Review of DoD Information for Public Release".
ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT. The information contained in this message is privileged. It is intended only to be read by the individual or entity addressed or their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message.