Paris in November! Public International Law/Rule of Law Programming at the 2010 Fall Meeting!

Title: Untitled Document
INTLAW HOME | MEMBERSHIP | CALENDAR | PUBLICATIONS

● SPECIAL PROGRAMMING ●

MORE THAN 15 PROGRAMS IN THE
~ Public International Law/Rule of Law Track~

Including:

Linking Corporate Practices to Human Rights Abuses: The New Approach to Accountability

Expanding the Rule of Law Agenda to Achieve Greater Impact: Why Private International Law Matters to Good Governance, Economic Development and the Rule of Law

and

Models for Implementation of the 1970 UNESCO Convention on Cultural Property: A Look Back and Prognosis for the Future

 Click for a full track program schedule:

Click to view our other program tracks:

And 3 Mini-Tracks:

********

EARLY BIRD RATES EXPIRE SEPTEMBER 20th!

*Note that all registration rates for the 2010 Fall Meeting are based upon all-inclusive pricing.  Click here for additional information.

For registration and further information, please visit
www.abanet.org/intlaw/fall10

Interested in sponsoring the Public International Law/Rule of Law Track? Contact Audrey Lamb at lamba@staff.abanet.org for more information.

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OUR MEETING  !

 We look forward to seeing you in Paris!

The 2010 Fall Meeting Co-Chairs,

Alex Blumrosen, Bob Brodegaard, Ron Cass, Jean-Claude Rivalland, Bernard Vatier

Your e-mail address will only be used within the ABA and its entities. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside the ABA.
Update your profile | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy
American Bar Association | 321 N Clark | Chicago, IL 60654 | 1-800-285-2221