From: Puckett Neal <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: September 15, 2010 9:18:07 AM PDT
Cc: Montalvo Eric <eric@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Re: Update

Appreciate the update.  How's our friend, Mat?
After all those threats of ethics complaints and lawsuits they want you to be nice and help them out by staying longer?  Really?  Why would you even consider it?  Not my call, but that would infuriate me.  You can use that against them if they come after you.  It would be a harassment reprisal for not agreeing to their terms of "helping them out."  They wouldn't ask someone to work another 2 weeks if they questioned her ethics.  That's a baseless claim on its face.  Haytham is consulting with an employment law firm to sue them for what they've put you through.  We're arming and will be ready.  We may launch on them whether they fire the first shot or not.  Fuck them and their horses.
H and I are available Sat.  Not sure of Eric's schedule, but just to humor him, we'll invite him, too.
Let us know when you're free.  Leaving for airport in 15.
Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.