-----Original Message-----
From: Tansey, William A LT RLSO SE DET, MAYPORT
[mailto:william.a.tansey@navy.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 1:59 PM
To: Waits, Kirk CAPT TRIAL JUDICIARY, JACKSONVILLE
Cc: Eric Montalvo; Ostrom, Peter R LT NLSO SE, MAYPORT; Smith, Nicholas F
LTJG NLSO, JACKSONVILLE; Neugroschel, Sara P LTJG RLSO SE, JACKSONVILLE
Subject: FW: Dismissal of charge ICO Hickman

CAPT Waits,

The admiral has signed the letter dismissing and withdrawing the charge ICO
Hickman.  I will get a scanned copy to all parties as soon as I receive it.

v/r LT Bill Tansey

The admiral has signed the letter dismissing and withdrawing the charge ICO
Hickman.  I will scan to everyone as soon as our scanner becomes available.
Do you have a contact at his command?

Thanks,
Linda