Re: Saad -v- City of Dearborn Heights, et al.

Alright.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Cordially,

Nick

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 11:46 AM, Jeffrey R. Clark <jclark@cmda-law.com> wrote:
4:00 is ok, I don't think it will take too long

Nick Hadous wrote:
Hello Mr. Clark,

I spoke to Haytham (who is currently in California) regarding his availability and we propose a conference call for 4:00 p.m. tomorrow afternoon.

Please advise whether this is convenient for you.

Cordially,

Nick