Re: (Fwd) From Franks webmaster

Thank you very much. We will follow up. Appreciate all you do.

Neal A. Puckett

On Sep 11, 2010, at 6:00 PM, "SemperFi@FrankWuterich.com" <SemperFi@FrankWuterich.com> wrote:

Hi Neal,
This is from the webmaster of  Franks website.

I received the below email referencing Dela Cruz.
Not sure if it is fake or real, but thought worthy enough
to pass along to you directly. Ok to contact me with any
questions. Also let me know if you wish for me to
add or adjust Frank's site, I am here to be of service.
All the best to you and Frank's team,
Webmaster
SemperFi@FrankWuterich.com
cc:   Mark